This 2 DAYS Bucharest eGuide is perfect for you if:
- you want the freedom to explore the center of Bucharest at your own pace
- you don't have endless hours to spend researching and planning a full day itinerary -> this eGuide saves you so much time
- you like sightseeing by walking (2-3 hours)
- you don't want to miss any hidden gems and locals' favorite spots
- you just want to come and enjoy Bucharest like a local
What are you getting from this eGuide?
- all you need to know before your visit: local customs, safety tips, how to use public transportation, where to stay & eat, money exchange, fun activities and much more
- an itinerary connecting all the highlights of central Bucharest
- Google Maps location links (just click and walk)
- 70+ images to help you find the right spots, see good photo angles and build a story of each place
- sweet & short fun facts about each place
- suggestions for the best restaurants, terraces, cafes in central areas + traditional Romanian dishes recommendations
- nightlife suggestions: best bars and clubs to spend a fun night out and meet locals
- find out where to shop for gifts and souvenirs
The E-guide has all the info you could ever need to enjoy Bucharest like a local. Saves you time, money and avoids any confusion or stress.
Note: you will receive a link where the guide is posted. Enter the password: 1
The guide is online so it can be constantly updated, for the best city experience.
* This guide is based on my travel experience of 130+ cities around the world, my knowledge as a tour guide, and (6 years) working in organizing events + endless hours of talks and story sharing with world travelers.
easy to use Bucharest itinerary, with Google Maps locations + all the tips a traveler need to know about Bucharest